Z-CARD® Environmental Statement
We are very conscious of the potential effect of our processes, products and services on the environment. We have a clear environmental policy which ensures the following applies to our signature product range:
- Our portfolio of products and the manufacturing processes are available with FSC accreditation on request.
- We audit the environmental performance of key suppliers, and co-operate with suppliers, customers, and business partners to achieve higher environmental standards.
- We ensure Certified Environmental Management Systems are in place.
- We manage our operations and activities to comply with applicable environmental laws.
- We recycle as much waste paper as possible.
- We use energy and fuel efficient machinery and transport.
- We ensure the availability of recycled paper stocks and environmentally friendly printing processes.
- Use of renewable paper sources at all times.
Z-CARD® Ltd also supports 2 charities to further our commitment to the environment.
The World Land Trust
Our donations are used to purchase land in Ecuador which is now protected conservation land, and also been used in India and Brazil in reforestation programmes.
The Carbon Neutral Company
Z-CARD® Ltd has entered into a scheme with The Carbon Neutral Company to effectively manage the offsetting of our business flights year on year. If you have any further questions relating to the environmental policies of Z-CARD® Ltd please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Z-CARD® Environmental Policy
Z-CARD® Ltd fully supports the preservation of the environment and encourages all employees to take necessary steps to ensure that no damage is done to the environment in the execution of their duties on behalf of the Company. The Company and its employees take responsibility for the environmental impacts of its activities.
Protection of the environment is central to our business strategy. Therefore we endeavour to:
- Manage and minimise environmental risks identified in our processing operations, and support service activities.
- Provide a fully auditable and sustainable alternative to landfill for the secure disposal of electrical, electronic and other equipment and materials managed by the company by way of re-use and recycling.
- Encourage sustainable development through business example and voluntary endeavours, both nationally and within the local community.
- Ensure all company travel is undertaken using public transport wherever possible.
- To make use of Carbon Neutral Taxi Companies wherever possible.
- To offer best practice training to all staff members regarding environmental issues.
- To support voluntary schemes to encourage staff members to lessen their impact on the environment during day to day working day